quarta-feira, junho 29, 2005

Testando arquivos de configuração: apache, squid, samba

Olá a todos.

Geralmente preciso alterar o arquivo de configurações de alguns programas, mas pode acontecer de colocar uma " virgula/ , " a mais, ou coisas do genero, e se o processo for reiniciado com aquela virgura a mais, você pode acabar indisponibilizando o processo.

Então segue abaixo dicas para testar o arquivo de configuração de alguns programas.

Apache:
# apachectl configtest

Squid:
# squid -k parse

Samba
# testparm smb.conf

No caso do samba, você tem que dizer o local onde esta o smb.conf: /usr/local/etc/smb.conf

6 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

I am sure this entry hаs touchеd all the brоwѕеrs, itѕ
really рleasant editоriаl on builԁing up new ωеbsite.


my blοg рost - debt consolidation bad credit

Anônimo disse...

Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this web site before but after looking at some of the articles I realized it's new to me.

Anyways, I'm definitely happy I came across it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back often!



Also visit my homepage :: LeParfait Review

Anônimo disse...

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.


Here is my homepage; Test Force Xtreme

Anônimo disse...

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and also the rest of the site is also very good.


Also visit my weblog; Pure Garcinia Cambogia REviews

Anônimo disse...

An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who had been conducting a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast due to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this topic here on your internet site.

My web page ... Power Precision Muscle building

Anônimo disse...

It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is
time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some
interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.
I desire to read even more things about it!

Also visit my blog: Lift serum pro review